Get a simple, easy to use portfolio rebalance tool. It will help maximize your returns and lower your risk. It’s all FREE!
Rebalancing is essential because your portfolio will drift out of its asset allocation over time. Using a rebalance tool makes sure that your portfolio stays within the desired asset allocation.
Here Is The Most Easy To Use Portfolio Rebalance Tool
There are many advantages to rebalancing regularly:
- It automates your investment decisions, making your immune to biases that might otherwise hurt you.
- Rebalancing sells assets that have gone up in value and buys assets that have gone down in value. This is precisely what you want to happen. Buy low and sell high.
- It lowers the risk of your portfolio.
- Rebalancing nets you more money!
The only two disadvantages to rebalancing your portfolio are:
- It cost a little bit of money in commissions to make the trades to bring balance to the portfolio. This is negligible in comparison to the value rebalancing provides. Many brokers also offer free-of-charge trades on many mutual funds and ETFs.
- It takes a little bit of time – may be an hour or two every year.
With Portfolio Einstein’s rebalancing tool you can hopefully cut down on the time it takes 🙂
Get it here:
Google Sheets: Rebalancing Tool
Make sure you make a copy of it to your drive. Select “File > Make a copy” from the upper left corner.
Your next steps
Rebalancing is vital to any portfolio. With Portfolio Einstein’s Rebalancing Tool, it gets a little easier. The rebalancing tool is just one of many tools available here on Portfolioeinstein.com. Sign up for our newsletter to get more great timesaving tools!
Be sure to leave a comment if you have anything to add!